- Traveling takes up time. Always check your clock and mouseover each location to see if it’s open first before you go there.
- The first thing you should be doing in the morning is eating.
- If you’re close, eating at home is always better (unless your sister is cooking - then eat at your family’s cafe) since it’s free.
- Talk to your family a few times every week - you don’t have to do it everyday.
- The mall is a great place to hangout, so you might be able to find people there - namely protesters.
- Places where posters might be at: Mall (not in the boutiques,) your family’s cafe, gym, boutique, Teresa’s restaurant, the park, the church.
- When things just look like they couldn’t be worse, pray and ask for a miracle.
- Save up money in the first mission - and work like a dog in the second one.
- Don’t beseech unless you’re desperate. Some versions of the game will NEVER give you money when you beseech, and some others will throw you a big $1000. Figures.
- Eat at least 5 times a day. You’ll NEVER get fat if you eat more, and you’ll starve if you eat too little. Eating at home is free.
- The gym is a great place to up your harmony and health
- Read a little everyday.
- You can’t stock up on antihistamine. Buy them or talk to your family when your allergy blinks.
- Buy mission critical items as soon as you have the money.
- Doing things for your uncle will almost always net you a bonus, unless it’s for God.
- Never let Elena go hungry or exhausted - it’s set you back BIG TIME.
A day in the life of Elena:
- Eat. Talk to mom.
- Work at the cafe, talk to dad
- Go home, eat. Apply makeup to make up for the harmony you lost.
- Work at your uncle’s.
- Go home and eat.
- Go back to your uncle’s to work overtime.
- Go home and eat.
- Go to the gym to boost whatever stats that are low. Swimming and Yoga is my favorite combo. When the park is available, jog and do Tai-Chi instead
- Go home. Eat, read, sleep.
You might need to change the above a little depending on the events that come up, but the above is your general day. Try to figure things out on your own - it’s NOT THAT HARD! (Well, once you have the money, that is. Mission two is a killer.) You can find a walkthrough at this forum and it’s in the middle of the page.
Content(s) of this game guide may not be copied or
published on any other site without permission from Casual Game Guides.
©CasualGameGuides.com 2006 - 2016