It is not hard to find someone after you have met them the first time. You will either have to go on a fairly simple search or you will be brought to them automatically. Afterwards you will be able to find them on the map.
If you have not explored an area, there will be cloud covering the area. Once you have met someone, he or she will be identified by a star on the map. There are a few times you won't be able to find someone on the map. They are either somewhere you have not explored and under the clouds, inside a cave, and twice because they are off doing something and you are not supposed to find them and just need to wait for them to show up.
The characters are indicated by stars. When you hover over the star, the name will be visible. Character stars come in 5 colors. Yellow means that they need to talk to you. Red means you are in the process of performing a task for them. Green means that you have completed the task and can return to them. Blue means they don't need anything from you and are not available for interaction. White is for the 2 characters who have items available to trade. The white stars never move from their original location. The other characters can move all over the place.
Also on the map, once they are built or encountered are 2 fires and a workshop. The first fire is made very early in the game near the camp. The second fire is up in the tribal village. The workshop is made later in the game and will be in the camp.
Looking at the map does not stop the action.
Use the map. You can click on any character who is not blue, the fires, or the workshop. When you do, the map will fold up and you will automatically move at your regular pace to that location. If you see something you want to pick up or do on the way, you just click on it like you normally would. You can then either move yourself or go back to the map.
If you have a character icon to the left, you can also click on that and it will open the map.
Hint: If you just need to get somewhere that doesn't have a star, just click on something else that will take you on your path and click for yourself when you want to break away from that direction. For example, you are on Central Beach and you want to go to Central Forest. Just click on the fire in the village and rest your finger until you get to the forest.
You will keep doing what you were doing. You will keep running or chopping. If you are around boars or snakes, they can still attack you. This is especially disconcerting if you have stopped and are looking at the map and start hearing yourself start grunting. Unfortunately opening up your inventory does not stop a boar from attacking you while you are trying to feed yourself. But on the positive side, you can eat, check you inventory, and prepare food while you are moving.
1. It tells you to talk to someone on the task list.
2. There is a photo on the left side of the screen.
3. Sometimes you just need to look at the map to see if you can find a yellow star or green star.
4. If you can't find somebody, it might be because they are either under the cloud cover or in a cave. The clouds only go away on the map if you have been there.
5. There are 2 times in the game where you are given a task to find items and then you can't find the person to return it to. Just wait and they will eventually show up. This happens when Mike asks for the ingredients for smoked snake and when Nick wants the ingredients for fish stew.
That is your decision. If you do, then you will be more likely to have it in your inventory when you need it. However, you will also be more likely to not have enough room in your inventory. If you are going to try for the gold trophies and you don't pick up a lot of extra stuff, it will take you longer at the end. Personally, I used a middle of the road method. I didn't pick up stuff as I was going between scenes or on a task for something else, but I did pick up a lot more than I needed at the time and frequently didn't have to go looking for stuff to complete a task. Take a look at the gold trophies to see what you need for those. That might help you make up your mind.
You can upgrade your inventory bag twice by buying it from Mbantuve, but you need pearls. You can sell your extra inventory to Nomato or eat the stuff that is edible if you need more room.
Go to Nomato. On the map, he is the white star on the left in the village. You can pretty much buy anything except the ingredients for many of the tasks. You also can never buy prepared dishes or snake meat or tools, particularly the axe. Also note that some ingredients are very expensive, such as rosemary and tickseed. For the last tasks of treating village people, you can buy the ingredients if desired. I would occasionally use it for picking up a vegetable because I didn't want to take the time to grown.
|Items to pick up||Price to sell||Cost to buy||Food value||Available locations|
|Banana||2||3||4||NF, WF, CF, Village, NB|
|Apples||2||3||5||WB, CB, CF, NF|
|Oranges||2||4||4||WB, CB, WF, NB|
|Oranges||2||4||4||WB, CB, WF, NB|
|Coconuts||3||6||7||WB, CB, EB, Village|
|Lemons||3||5||2||WB, CB, NF|
|Kiwis||2||3||3||WB, EB, WF, NB|
|Arrows||1||3||0||Buy or make at workshop|
|Rosemary||7||28||0||NF, WF, CF, Village, NB|
|Tickseed||7||28||0||NF, WF, CF, Village, NB|
|Log||6||10||0||Find along the beach|
|Plank||10||16||0||Use axe on dead tree|
|Snake||30||n/a||0||Kill--swamps and mountains|
The items you have in your inventory are on the left side. The prices for which you can sell them are listed along with the quantity. The items you can buy are on the right with their prices. Also note there is a slider for scrolling down the screen. To start a transaction, click on the item you want to sell or buy, select how many you want, and click okay. You can also move the slider to select lots of items. You will also see a running total of your transactions. You can keep doing this until you are done. Before you finalize all of your transactions, you will be given a choice to cancel everything.
Also note that whenever you talk to Nomato, you will finish with the trading screen open. Just click on the confirm button to get out.
Why not talk to whomever is the closest. This game is somewhat linear. You have to complete all of the tasks to move on and it doesn't really matter which order you go in. The only advantage to doing something more quickly is that you might get another task sooner and can look for those items while doing something else. I would usually try as much possible to not be running back and forth across the island. The walkthrough incorporates this strategy as much as possible.
The boars will actively chase you if they see you. Luckily you can run as quickly as they can. If you are being chased, just run until they stop. There is one boar that will chase you almost all the way to the hut and to the banana tree sometimes. The boars won't chase you onto the bridge and don't go past their normal area. They will also stop chasing you if you are talking to somebody. If you have clicked on the star on the map you can be pretty sure they won't get you.
The snakes don't really chase you noticeably. However, they will cause damage. There is only one place where sometimes auto-running will take you into snakes. This is the edge of the swamp and happens if you are passing between the old huts area and the village. If you are going to the camp, this won't happen.
Using the protection potion will cause the animals to ignore you. Use this if you have to go through any areas with snakes (the swamp and the mountains) or if you need to kill boars and snakes or if you just have to pick something up in boar territory and they are nearby. Sometimes you can get away with picking up one thing and then running. Just be sure you have enough food on board to take that 10% hit.
You will use your bow and arrow. It will take 3 hits to kill an animal. You can buy bow upgrades from Mbantuve but they are expensive. Save going for the gold trophy on this until you have fully upgraded your bow. When you want to hit the animal, you will see a target over the animal. Just click on it and as long as the animal doesn't move, you should hit the animal. Then wait for it to stop moving around. The boars will actually take off running after they are hit, so just follow them at a little distance until they stop. You do not need to get super close to an animal to hit it as you will move into striking distance automatically. If you are doing a lot of hunting, use the protection potion. If you still have potion power left when you hit your goal and you still have arrows, go ahead and kill extra to sell or keep on hand for later.
At one point, you will give your bow to John and won't have it to use.
Apples-- NF, WF, CF, Village, NB
Bananas--WB, CB, CF, NF
Oranges--WB, CB, WF, NB
Coconuts--WB, CB, EB, Village
Lemons--WB, CB, NF
Kiwis--WB, EB, WF, NB
Rosemary--NF, WF, CF, Village, NB
Tickseed--NF, WF, CF, Village, NB
Arrows--Buy or make at workshop
The toolboxes--on the beach to the east
The axe--in the village, you must bring Nepolo a salad
Fire--Camp and village
You have to wait until you have a raft to cross the river. Just keep following the tasks as assigned and it will happen on the game's own time.
John is one person who moves around a lot! The first time he moves, if you have not explored Central Beach completely, he will be under the clouds. But he is on the NW side of Central Beach. The other times he is missing, he is in a cave. So if you can't find him, you need to figure out which cave to go in from the comments of other characters. In Part 6, the cave he is in is kind of tough. If you can't find him, then go to the find statues question and look at where to find Oshumare.
If you are told to find Nick or talk to him and you can't see his star, then he is in a cave. If he asks you to bring him food and he's not around, then he's taken off for awhile and will return in his own time.
When Mike goes off to get water, you won't be able to find him, but don't worry he'll come back.
He is in the northern cave in the mountains
First you need to have a net. Second, you cannot get too close to them before you throw. Sometimes when you throw the movement itself will cause them to scurry away. Be sure to pick up your net and not wander away. All this requires is to not click on something before you pick up your net.
You left your net somewhere else and are going back to get it. Just run along and you'll find it.
The trick to fishing is to click and then wait for your fishing line to turn white or at least light pink before clicking again. You will catch a rock if you cast too near a rock or up the shore. Sometimes you will catch a shoe or a shark will get your bait. When you first cast you will see a bobber for your cursor. The bobber in the water will bob 3 times before you hook the fish. Then your cursor will turn into a fish. Upgrading your fishing rod will decrease the number of times you have to click and the strength of your line.
The first time you have to find rosemary, it is not going to be in the usual spots but it in the planting beds in Central Forest.
You have to grow them. You will be given some seeds at first, but then you will need to buy them at the store. If you plan on growing them down at the camp, where it is a bit faster because you have more plots, buy them in batches of 16. Each seed will grow to fruition in about 45 seconds. The items come up at random but in equal proportions. Just dig a hole and drop in the seed. To do so, you can queue up your clicks but just don't click off the plots or on the menus or you will stop digging.
To eat, open your bag and double click on the food. Below is a list of the food value of items. If you don't think you will need an item, use the higher value food or one that you have plenty of. I found that I frequently had the ingredients for a cocktail, which had a lot of food value.
To prepare food, click on the cooking button, choose your recipe, and if you have the ingredients, you can select cook. The icons of ingredients will show you the number you have on hand and then the number you need for the recipe. If you have enough, the icons will be green; if not, they will be red. Some recipes have a fire icon, which means it needs to be cooked. It can only be prepared at one of the two fires. If you click on the fire, the cursor will turn into a cooked bird and the menu will open. The recipes without a fire can be prepared anywhere, even while moving.
Inventory bags--more room
Shovel--less shovelfuls to dig a hole
Fishing rod--stronger line, less clicks, and final upgrade will allow you to fish without bait
Axe--Less chops to make planks
Bow--less shots needed to kill
Double click on the potion in your inventory. Note the green progress bar that shows how much time you have left with the potion.
You will lose a few items in your inventory and wake up at the camp.
In the northern cave in the mountains. Walk straight ahead when you come in and it will be in a large crevice between two tall rocks.
It will be in the plantar where the rogue boars are. You can't grow it. You've got to get that particular one.
Osanjin--Central Beach northwest in the grass by the water
Olukun--Northern Beach west behind a tree
Oduduva--Western Forest by the ramshackle huts
Tano--Northwester cave on the way into the mountains. About 1/2 way to the exit on the other side.
Dungu--Mountains in the northeast
Ifa--Central Beach cave off to the right, past where you find John br Obiem--behind edelweiss in the northern cave
Obatala--in the new cave off to the left
Olorun--Heart of the Island--behind the lemon tree
Oke--Swamp northern end
Oshumare--Heart of Island cave--The first two times you will enter the cave will be from the Heart of the Island. There are a lot of funky paths and you can't go straight through. Click in the general direction that you want to go in and let yourself run around to avoid falling in the deeper water. Click on the middle of the left side of your screen. Only click when you stop. You will hit a rock wall after awhile and should see the exit light a little below you. John will be there the first. Go to the exit light. If you go out don't worry. Just go back in. Now click on the middle of the right side, only when you stop moving. Do this 3 times. You will stop right below the rock where the statuette is. If you can't see it, just move a little further along the bottom of the rock. It is on the side of the rock island that you are on. To get out just click 3 times on the left.
It is that cloudy area between the swamp and the village. You can't get there until near the end.
First, do not say goodbye to all of the villagers until you get the trophies. You cannot go back and get them after you finish the game.
Jack of All Trades: Have all of the level III tools
Farmer: Harvest 100 vegetables
Fruit Picker: 500 fruits
Craftsman: 100 arrows
Scout: Explore 100% of the island--no more clouds
Woodcutter: Cut 50 trees
Merchant: Sell 100 items
Cook: Master 11 recipes
Marathoner: Run 10 km
Snake hunter: Kill 50 snakes
Boar hunter: Kill 50 boars
I still need help. Just give me the walkthrough.
Following the walkthrough--this is more than just one way to play the game. Sometimes you will have more than one task and you can more easily complete one than another. For example, Nick's later food requests can be done right away or more slowly depending on what you have in your inventory.
- Play the game as Tom, fairly hunky, successful guy.
- You wake up from a nightmare (or?...) to find yourself cast upon a tropical beach.
- Walk around picking stuff up until you run into John (On the western edge of EB) who is a linguist studying dead languages
- You then meet up with part of the rest of the gang.
- Nick, a 28-year-old sailor who cooks and thinks he is a ladies' man.
- Mike, a 43-year-old Native American.
- Nick will show you how to eat.
- Nicole a 30-year-old pediatrician
- Nicole wants 3 sticks (anywhere with trees) to make a fire
- John wants 4 logs (along the beaches) to make a tent.
- Pick anything you want to get; everything will have a use later so just do it if you feel like it since it slows your game movement down
- Mike wants you to find a tool box (CB).
- Mike gives you a fishing rod, but what about the bait? You need a shovel.
- Nicole wants to talk about Nick
- Mike wants you to find another box that should have the shovel in it. It's further down the beach.
- On your way down the beach talk to John who wants to talk about a symbol he has found on the ground
- Bring the box to Mike who will give you a shovel
- Talk to Nick who will show you how to cook a fish if you can catch it
- Dig up some bait
- Why not get 2 fish?
- Show your fish to Nick and he will give you a recipe for grilled fish of which he wants one.
- Pick up the rest of the ingredients (in this case, lemon and 2 sticks) and take it to the fire.
- Clicking on the fire will cause the cooking menu to open.
- Bring the grilled fish to Nick
- Talk to Mike who thinks there might be something or someone on Central Beach and wants you to go take a look.
- Now why didn't you see her when you were getting the box? She wants water
- You can choose to talk to Mike, Nick, or Nicole about finding water. Nick and Nicole will tell you to ask Mike
- Mike will give you water to take to Amy who wants to find her daughter. You take her to the camp.
- Mike and Nicole reassure her that we will find her daughter.
- Talk to Mike who gives you a crab trap and wants 3 crabs for lunch.
- Mike will give you the grilled crab recipe and tells you to cook them and bring them to Nicole. If you don't have enough lemons or sticks, collect them while you are on your way to John.
- Talk to John who has figured out the inscription but doesn't think we should tell the others except for Mike.
- Go talk to Mike. - Mike thinks Amy's daughter is across the river to the north. He wants you to find 4 logs for a raft and come find him.
- John wants to talk
- Talk to Nicole who wants 3 salads after you give her the grilled crabs. She gives you the recipe.
- Pick up 6 apples, 6 bananas, 6 kiwis for 3 salads while looking for John
- John also wants to talk to you but where is he? Look for him and pick up your fruit (he is on the northwest edge of CB)
- Talk to Mike and give him the logs, he will tell you to ask Amy about she heard her daughter's voice
- Amy will ask you to find Steffi who is across the river to the northeast.
- Talk to Mike who asks if you are ready to go.
- Cross the river. Your cursor will turn into a boat when you click on the raft.
- Meet Steffi, 10 years old, who is right there with her new friend.
- Meet Phato, 12 years old
- Back at the camp, there is a reunion and everyone wants to talk to you. Perhaps to tell you to do more things for them?
- Actually on Mike wants something from you; he wants you to find an axe so you can cut down trees so that he can build a boat to get off the island.
- Maybe you can get the axe from the village. Go talk to Phato
- Phato tells you they won't give you an axe unless you are a hunter. He wants you to kill a boar and gives you a bow and quiver.
- Bring the boar to Phato but maybe you could kill a few more why you still have unlimited arrows. Just a thought.
- You're now in the village without walking there. Talk to the chief, Nepolo. He will give you the axe if you bring him a salad made of island grown vegetables.
- Before you start looking for vegetables or talking to Nick, maybe you should talk to everyone in the village
- Nomatu, Phato's father, will buy and sell items
- Boguro, Nomatu's wife and Phato's mother, will teach you how to plant in exchange for 6 rosemary. The little info button tells you they are in the central forest
- Although the boars aren't quite so aggressive right now, don't get used to it. There are two plots north of the lighter green pathway. If you look at the map you can see the little brown circles where the rosemary will be planted.
- Bring the rosemary back to Boguro. She gives you 20 seeds to plant. So now you have the seeds, hopefully for some vegetables you need for your salad since you haven't seen any vegetables just lying around, only fruit.
- How are you going to figure out what to make? Go to Nick for cooking help; he wants you to gather 2 turnip, 2 cabbage, and 2 potatoes for the recipe.
- Hmm, maybe those seeds you have might grow those items. They actually grow a variety of items, turnip, cabbage, potatoes, fuki, pineapple, and watermelon.
- Go ahead and fill up the 16 plots that are near Nick. You should get what you need from that. The food grows in random order but it's fairly sure that if you need one thing, it's a 1 in 6 chance you will get what you need.
- You might need to eat stuff in your inventory to make room.
- Bring Nick the vegetables, now he wants rosemary. Where is that? Maybe in the Central Forest, but there's none growing in the plots. You need to look around or look at the map. One good spot is along the northern rock walk in the Central Forest. You'll pass it almost every time you use the map to move from one spot to another
- Phato wants to talk to you so you can go ahead and do that on your way to the rosemary in Central Forest.
- He's found a drawing on the ground that John needs to see.
- Tell John about the inscription after you collect the rosemary
- Bring the rosemary to Nick and he will give you the recipe.
- Bring salad to Nepolo and he will give you the axe.
- Talk to Mbantuve. A larger inventory bag sounds like a good idea. Go to Nomato to sell some of your stuff. If you don't have enough to sell I would just wait. Don't sell your fuki. You'll need it.
- Bring the axe back to Mike. He now needs 15 planks of wood.
- Talk to Amy she wants a cocktail, no, 3 cocktails. Hopefully there will be enough seeds in the ones you have to give you enough watermelon or that you haven't eaten them. If you need more seeds you can buy them from Nomatu. An advantage to using Boguro's 5 plots is that you can always quickly get back to the store to get more seeds.
- Amy wants a cocktail, bring 3 coconuts, 6 oranges, 3 watermelon
- Amy gives recipe to make 1 cocktail
- Go get the wood. You need to chop a tree. Each tree will give you 5 planks. Go to the tree just past the inscription in the central forest. Go to the 2 trees just east of the village. Where are the best trees? Definitely ones that don't have boars roaming around them.
- Bring the wood to Mike and he will have you make arrows at the workshop, which is just next to the camp's fire.
- Make at least 5 arrows but why not make a lot, 50 maybe?
- Talk to John over by the new inscription
- Talk to Tomano, Mbantuve's wife. She wants you to get rid of the snakes north of the village that are scaring the children.
- She gives you protection potion recipe and wants 7 snakes.
- Make the protection potion. When you get near the snakes just double click on the potion to put it on.
- Talk to Ugo, the shaman, who is waiting north of the village
- To kill the snakes, it takes 3 arrows. Let it stop moving before you shoot it again
- Bring the 7 snakes to Tomano, she will give you 150 pearls and let you keep the snake meat.
- Talk to John about the shaman
- Talk to Mike, he wants ingredients for grilled steak, 4 boar meat, 4 rosemary, and 4 sticks. Be sure to have enough arrows and protective potion.
- Bring it to him, get the recipe, make it, and then give it to Nicole
- Talk to Mike
- Mike wants you to find out where the water springs are from the village
- Go ask Nepolo; he tells you about the roaming springs.
- Maybe you should get some seeds just in case before you leave.
- Go back to Mike and tell him about the springs
- Mike wants 2 snakes, 4 rosemary, 2 fuki, and 4 sticks for smoked snake
- Plant some seeds if you need; Mike will disappear for awhile. Maybe he is under the cloud cover looking for the spring.
- Talk to Nick on Central Beach while waiting for you plants to grow; he is looking for a secluded spot just in caseâ€¦How about that on Central Beach?
- Talk to Boguro who wants you to find Phato in the mountains and brings you over to the western cave entrance, make a potion first
- Talk to Ugo who wants gifts; he also tells you that Phato is in a northwestern cave, which is really more north than west. He is on the far right in the cave.
- Boguro is thankful to have Phato back and gives you a recipe for stew to bring to Ugo as a spiritual gift. She also gives you 375 pearls!
- Hmm, Mike isn't back yet, might as well go make the stew for Ugo.
- Bring the stew to Ugo and he tells you to go away
- Now Steffi needs to talk to you; she wants to find her mom. John is already looking for her.
- Hey, look, Mike is back!
- Talk to John and he will tell you that Amy and Nick are in the cave
- Go in to the cave and talk to Amy. They are forward and slightly off to the left or just follow the wall on the left
- Go to Mike. He found a spring and will go back but he wants you to make the smoked snake and give it to Nicole
- Talk to Nepolo; to thank you he wants you to join the tribe but you ask if John can do it instead
- Go talk to John. He runs off to talk to the chief.
- Talk to Mike who wants 2 lemons because he isn't feeling well. Mike insists on going to get the water
- Talk to John who needs 5 protective potions for a snake ritual.
- Talk to Nick who is hungry and wants 4 fish, 6 potatoes, 2 fuki to make stew.
- You get the stuff, but now where is Nick? I checked and Amy is still there, so he didn't go off with her again. Good thing John wants to talk to you.
- Talk to John. He is excited and wants to show you something but you need 3 protective potions first, so go make them.
- John will now take you up to the sanctuary area and then leave because he doesn't like the snakes.
- Amy wants to talk with you. She is looking for Nick
- Talk to John who is now ready to talk to Mike
- Talk to Nicole who wants you to look for Mike who went off northwest to get the water. He may be under clouds if you have not done a lot of exploring. He is on the far NW corner of the island. Luckily the boars are gone who are normally there.
- Talk to Mike; he's really sick.
- Mike couldn't make it back to camp; he's by the huts. Nicole goes off to see what she can do.
- Talk to John; he told Nick everything and now Nick is acting even weirder.
- Nick is finally back so go talk to him. Bring him the 2 fuki, 4 fish, and 6 potatoes.
- Now he needs 6 sticks for firewood. He then gives you the recipe. Go to the fire, make the fish soup, and bring it back to him.
- Nicole is concerned about Mike who seems to be dying. She wants you to find the antidote
- Talk to Nepolo about poison who says to talk to Ugo. But you really don't want to deal with him if you don't have to. Besides Boguro is closer; maybe she knows something. She knows you should talk to Tomano.
- Go to Tomano who is on the far west end of the Central Forest. She wants 5 tickseed and 5 rosemary to the make spirits talk to her; bring it to her.
- Tomano now wants 2 tickseed, 2 rosemary, 1 edelweiss
- Talk to Phato to find out where to find edelweiss who says it is in the cave
- Nomato wants 10 snake skins while you are in the mountains--make sure you have enough arrows--if you forget then get the edelweiss, make arrows and get the snakes in the swamp
- Edelweiss is in the same cave that Phato was in, just walk due north on the screen or turn left and keep the wall to your left until you see a rock outcropping, and then there is an opening
- Bring ingredient to Tomano and she will give you a potion which you bring to Nicole
- Bring the snakes back to Nomato. He gives you pearls.
- Talk to Boguro. She's mad and wants you to bring her vegetables, 5 cabbage, 5 turnips, 10 potatoes.
- In this instance you can buy your vegetables. I was tired of running around and all I needed was potatoes so I bought them with the proceeds from selling my other veggies.
- She forgot to ask for fuki and asks you to shoot the boars and bring her the fuki on her seedbed (5 plots above her)
- Nepolo wants you to come with him. Restore peace to his tribe or you will die.
- Talk to Nicole to check on Mike. He's getting better. Maybe the water was poisoned.
- Talk to Boguro about why Tomano and her husband have quarreled. You are going to get the food for the feast.
- Both Nick and Nicole want to talk to you.
- Talk to Phato about the feast who tells a weird riddle, but you can ask John if you could find him.
- Go to Nicole first since she is closest. She says he must be in the cave where Amy and Nick were found.
- Talk to Nick on your way to John. Now he wants to make snake stew. First he needs 2 snakes and 2 rosemary
- Give Nick his snakes and rosemary on the way to John.
- Nick now needs 4 cabbage, 4 turnips, 4 sticks.
- Bring them back to Nick who will give you the recipe and tell you to cook the stewed snake.
- Go back and give the stewed snake to him
- Now Steffi wants you to teach her how to fish. You need a worm and then catch a fish for her.
- Depending on the order you do all this in you may talk to Amy, Nick blah, blah
- Find John in the cave off the central beach off to the right where the statue is/was.
- He answers the riddle. You need 15 crabs, 10 fish, and 5 boar meat
- Give them to Mbantuve and then talk to Tomano to get her to go home.
- Now go back to talk to Nepolo.
- Talk to Nicole--Earthquake
- Nicole wants you to go to the camp and the village to make sure everyone is okay; you need to come back to her to give her a report at some point.
Talk to Nick in camp; he's going crazy!
- Talk to Nepolo in the village--another earthquake. Go find Phato
- Find Phato outside the new cave; he'll go back and you and John will go in to find some kind of old camp.
- Get John some wood to light a fire inside the cave-- 20 sticks, 10 logs, 5 planks for a cave fire
- Inside the cave John gives you the stone you found and asks you to ask around the tribe about the stone
- Talk to Nepolo who won't tell you anything.
- Go to Tomano, she tells you there are 3 stones, 2 were stolen and the third is with Ugo. Maybe John will be allowed to see it since he is an honorary tribesman.
- Talk to John in the cave; he'll find out from Ugo
- While waiting for John in camp, find out what Amy wants.
- Amy wants a shed and needs 15 sticks, 5 logs, 4 planks--ach, more wood!
- When done, she'll give you a cocktail
- John is back; go talk to him
- Go talk to Nomato; maybe he took the other stone. He'll give you the stone if you fill up his stock.
- He needs 10 apples, 10 oranges, 10 lemons
- Then he'll give you some seeds and you need to bring him 5 potatoes, 5 turnips, 5 fuki
- Then he'll give you some arrows and you need to bring him 10 crabs, 5 fish, 5 boar
- Then he'll give you a protective potion and you need to bring him 5 rosemary, 5 tick weed, 10 planks of wood
- Bring the stone back to John in the cave. Now we need to get the 3rd stone from Ugo.
- Talk to Tomano about Ugo. The only way to get him down from the mountain is yellow smoke.
- Talk to Mike about making yellow smoke. He has a smoke bomb in his pocket? Hmmm.
- Talk to John about helping you with your plan. You will end up on the Eastern Beach with the smoke bomb going on. Before you go, you give John your bow and arrows.
- Nicks wants to talk to you, should you stop or just go up to Ugo's cave? I don't think it makes a difference; I waited.
- Have 2 potions ready before you go to the mountains.
- Find the 3rd stone in Ugu's cave in the back.
- Bring the stone back to John. Ugo threatens you.
- Go talk to Nick--still nuts!
- Go talk to Nicole who wants to treat those who helped save Mike
- Talk to Tomano about what she would like to eat.
- Bring Tomano a fish soup (2 fish, 1 fuki, 3 potatoes, 3 sticks, fire). You can buy stuff if you want.
- Treat Boguro to grilled fish (1 fish, 1 lemon, 2 sticks, fire)
- Treat Phato to protective potion
- Nepolo wants 2 salads
- Talk to Nick and then John who tells you that he gave Nick the knife they found.
- Say hey to Mike and then John wants you, again. You two realize that the stones work some mechanism at the altar. Then Steffi comes up to tell you the Nick has taken her mother.
- Your nightmare now comes true. You run to put the stones in their spots and the altar breaks open and Nick falls in. Checking in the cave, Nick is gone. His sacrifice was taken. You end up in the heart of the island. Too bad you didn't have access to all this fruit before, hunh?
- And look, a boat.
- John wants to talk to you. Maybe he's in the cave?
- Talk to John, where? This cave is weird, lots of deep water and areas you can't walk on. Just click on the middle side of the left side of the screen to get to the exit.
- The tribesmen take John hostage until you find all of the statuettes.
- Talk to Mike and the gang to tell them what has happened. You will show them the ship.
- Finish finding the statuettes if you have not already. See the hints section if you need help finding them.
- Bring them to Nepolo who is by the old huts. You are now free to go.
- You will end up by the boat
- Say your goodbyes before you leave. Click on Tomano's yellow star by the huts
- Go talk to tribe members in the village.
- If you want to get all the gold trophies, now is the time to do so.
- Go back to talk to Tomano, what did she give you?
- Go back to the group and talk to Mike
- Part 7
- What are those clouds doing? To be continued?
Content(s) of this game guide may not be copied or
published on any other site without permission from Casual Game Guides.
©CasualGameGuides.com 2006 - 2014