Welcome to our Moai Build Your Dream Walkthrough, a comprehensive guide filled with helpful tips and video solutions of each and every level demonstrating how to achieve those hard-to-reach expert times.
In Moai Build Your Dream, a young hero traveling across the ocean in a hot air balloon finds himself losing altitude and crash landing in the waters near an island. Making his way ashore, he discovers a tribe in need of his aid. Many years ago, their island was devastated by fires and unrest and in order to appease their gods, they cut down all the lush trees, severely limiting their wood supplies. Now, if our young hero ever wishes to see his home again, he must help the tribe restore their island to its former glory. Can you weather the intense time management gameplay in Moai Build Your Dream? You can, with our Moai Walkthrough!
General Tips for Moai Build Your Dream
Tasks - These are found at the bottom right of the screen. Stay focused and work as quickly as possible to achieve them. Remember that time won't start until you begin a task, so take this time to gather your thoughts and formulate a strategy.
Resources - If you're new to resource management games, it's all about collecting resources. Click on the items such as food and wood to make your workers collect them. You can plan your steps ahead in Moai Build Your Dream as chained tasks are permitted. The following resources are available: Food, Wood, Stone, Sandal, Mana.
Workers - Workers live in huts and will do your bidding as you attempt to restore the island. In order to hire more workers, you need to build and upgrade huts.
Upgrade - To upgrade a building, click on it, and then click the up arrows that appear. Make sure you have enough resources to upgrade.
Build - To build a structure, click on an empty plot and then select the structure you would like to build. Make sure you have enough resources to build.
Repair - Sometimes, you'll need to repair buildings. Simply click on a run down building and then click on the wrench icon to repair it.
Demolish - There will be times that you will need to build and then demolish buildings in order to achieve certain tasks. Simply click on the building you wish to demolish and then click on the bomb icon.
Chests - Chests can be found on certain levels. Click on these to make your worker open them. They will contain a number of different resources that will help you complete that level.
Buildings - Buildings provide much needed resources to your tribe, such as food and stone. Examples of buildings you will need to construct include huts, quarries, fields, markets, etc.
Menu - The menu button is located in the top left of your screen. Click on here to adjust your settings or to quit the game.
Harvest - Remember that in order to harvest a resource, you need to hover your mouse over it. Buildings won't start producing a resource until you've collected the one they've already made so make sure you're quick to collect.
Coins - Coins come from completing the level within the set amount of time. You'll receive 3 gold coins when you complete the level on expert time, so you have an added incentive to beat the clock. When you get 3 gold coins on a level, you'll make progress on the Moai statues, which represent the spirits of the elements.
There are many achievements in Moai Build Your Dream.
- Outlander - For creating a character.
- Chosen One - For scoring 35,000 points.
- Ancestors' Will - For scoring 65,000 points.
- Messenger of the Gods - For scoring 100,000 points.
- Darling of the Gods - For scoring 200,000 points.
- Great Hero - For Scoring 350,000 points.
- Equal to a God - For scoring 500,000 points.
- Demigod - For scoring 650,000 points.
- Son of Gods - For scoring 800,000 points.
- Like the Sun - For scoring 1 million points.
- Chief's Beads - Gift of the high chief to exiled rebels.
- Eastern Chief's Hat - Award from the council of elders.
- Walking Stick of the Western Tribe - Gift of the high priest of Balm-in-Cense.
- Spear of the Northern Tribe - Gift from the Northern Tribe's Chief.
- High Priest's Hat - Award from the council of elders and all islanders.
- Great Town Planner - For building 200 buildings
- Satisfied Settlers - For gathering more than 5,000 units of food while playing a level.
- Stone Stock - For gathering more than 5,000 units of stone while playing a level.
- Fragrant Mountain - For gathering more than 1,500 units of sandalwood while playing a level.
- Grace of the Gods - For gathering more than 10,000 units of mana while playing a level.
- Logging Master - For gathering more than 3,500 units of wood while playing a level.
- Island Agronomist - For preparing 100 fields.
- Chief of the Stonemasons - For restoring 100 quarries.
- Chief Sandalwood Collector - For planting 75 groves.
- Notable Merchant - For restoring 30 markets.
- Settler's Best Friend - For recruiting 500 workers.
- Great Builder of Temples - For building 20 temples.
- Healer - For healing 100 workers.
- Bronze Whip for Ghosts - For killing 100 ghosts.
- Silver Whip for Ghosts - For killing 200 ghosts.
- Gold Whip for Ghosts - For killing 500 ghosts.
- Bronze Woodcutter - For chopping down 50 trees.
- Silver Woodcutter - For chopping down 150 trees.
- Gold Woodcutter - For chopping down 300 trees.
- Bronze Stonemason - For removing 50 piles of stones.
- Silver Stonemason - For removing 125 piles of stones.
- Gold Stonemason - For removing 250 piles of stones.
- Bronze Fisherman - For gathering 250 units of food from the pond.
- Silver Fisherman - For gathering 1,000 units of food from the pond.
- Gold Fisherman - For fathering 2,000 units of food from the pond.
- Friend of the Forest - For completing 20 levels without chopping down a single tree.
- Keeper of the Forest - For completing seven levels in a row without chopping down a single tree.
- Peacemaker - For completing 40 different levels without killing a single ghost with your own hand.
- Enemy of Cruelty - For completing 25 levels in a row without killing a single ghost with your own hand.
- King of the Treasure Hunters - For opening 250 chests.
- Advanced Bridge Builder - For repairing 20 bridges.
- Chief Renovator - For repairing 100 buildings.
- Eastern Tribe's Gold - For completing every level of the Eastern Tribe with three gold coins.
- Southern Tribe's Gold - For completing every level of the Southern Tribe with three gold coins.
- Western Tribe's Gold - For completing every level of the Western Tribe with three gold coins.
- Northern Tribe's Gold - For completing every level of the Northern Tribe with three gold coins.
- Golden Wreath - For earning every achievement.
And those are the basics for playing Moai Build Your Dream. Special thanks to Sipason for the videos. We wish you good luck and hope you enjoy our Moai Build Your Dream Walkthrough!