The links on this guide are broken... bummerRead more
A few things you should be aware of:
- Invetory item combinations are one-way only. If I write here that you have to combine batteries with remote, then remote with batteries will not work.
- Some of these timers are extremely stringent near the end of the game, and you use the same timer for the entire scene, including mini-games. Always try to finish as quickly as possible because you never know what's going to hit you next. (Don't want to get stuck with 30 seconds to do 5 slider puzzles, do we?)
- I have videos for all story scenes, images for all puzzles, but I've left the most obvious ones, like "memory" out.
- Take remote from tray, take batteries from cabinet. Use batteries with remote. Use remote on TV. Click on book on tray. (Watch Video).
- Take the Mallet. Break the piggg bank. Take coin. Take scratchcard from top cabinet. Scratch. Check the microwave. (Watch Video).
- Find the four blocks and use on the block tray to the right of the chest. Put the toy in the chest. Play the notes on the little piano. (Watch Video).
- Jumping Pegs: Hop red over one, then jump a blue over it. Aim for an alternating pattern and work your way from there. (Watch Video).
- Find a tag near a cane (?) near the back of the room. Use it on freezer at the bottom left. Take transparency. Use it on the light. Take key. Use that on the drawers at bottom right. (Watch Video).
- Rolling marble ball on trays. The idea is the tip the tray and let the ball roll into the hole. The first two is obvious. Here's a solution for the third one. (Watch Video).
- Pick up a box of matches, bottom right. Use it on the candle near the pillar. Take a note at the numbers. Take the wires off a sign (?) on the counter and use on the phone left of it. Punch in the number. (Watch Video).
- Click on paper on the right. Click on screen at left. Type name on paper into the screen. Take a brush out of the bag and use on the conveyor. Take roll of paper. Use in printer. (Watch Video).
- Take hammer, use on vase. Take key, use on drawer. Pick up magnifying glass at bottom left, use on drawer. Click on the sun in the middle painting. Use code from drawer on lock. Take item. (Watch Video).
- Take "gun" from bench. Take battery from the other bench. Use battery on gun. Click on coffee maker. Use gun on coffee maker. Take key. Use key on gate. Take item. (Watch Video).
- Open cabinet. Take spray. Move cushion and take cord. Use cord on curtains. Take lighter. Use spray, then lighter, on fireplace. Take item. (Watch Video).
- The candles are much easier than you think they are, since you don't have to move groups of them adjacent to one another. You can move any three. (Watch Video).
- Take hammer from floor. Use the handcrank on door. Click on radio and change the station by pression >> twice. Take CD. Use hammer on CD. Use broken CD on seat. Take item. (Watch Video).
- Car buttons - this is frustrating. You want all the buttons to be green. If you've been saving your skips, use it on this one. The configurations are random so I can't really write a solution. (Watch Video).
- Take money from counter. Click on the red box with scanner and take note of the price. Click on the cash register and enter the price (don't forget the dot). Put money inside the machine, take key. Take a coin too. Click on the red box again and use key on it. Take a ticket. Use Coin on ticket. (Watch Video).
- Take key from shoe. Take shoe shine from not too far left of that. Use key on box at bottom right. Take scissors and use on pants. Find a hotspot on the left door. Use shoe shine on it, then pants on it. Use the code on the briefcase. The code is 6 4 2. (Watch Video).
- Too many pairs of shoes. Swap the shoes from one side to another. Here's the quickest solution. (Watch Video).
- Security Nightmare: the third one is easy - just move all the color reflectors out one and send the white beams over. Here's a solution.
- No Right Triangle solution.
- Piece of Cake. It actually IS a piece of cake. Just pick a color and do the following: color 1 spot in the innermost circle. Go out 1, and move 2 clockwise. Repeat until you've done all circles. Pick another color and color 1 spot clockwise to your last color and do it for all circles. Repeat until all colors are filled. Here's the solution.
- Don't we just love "Traffic Jam" puzzles? The aim is to move the red car out of the parking lot. Remember that they can move backwards, and you might have to take a step back before you can move forward. Watch (1st Video) (2nd Video) (3rd Video) (4th Video) (5th Video) for solutions.
- Build the road: solution 1, solution 2, solution 3, solution 4, solution 5. The key is to remember that when you eliminate the impossible, then the rest is easy. Work from the edge in.
- Footsteps is basically mastermind. You need to guess what the steps actually were; white means it's the right shoe in the wrong spot. Green means it's both the right shoe and in the right spot. Try to stay organized since it's pretty hard to tell which shoe belong to which print. Here's an example. (Watch Video).
- Timeline of events (where you have to put the polaroids in order).
Content(s) of this game guide may not be copied or
published on any other site without permission from Casual Game Guides.
©CasualGameGuides.com 2006 - 2017