Cinema Tycoon 2: Movie Mania Walkthrough & Cheats
Some people overlook that there is a bank AND a loan shark.
Restarting a Level
You must go bankrupt to restart a level. Sell all upgrades, all firms, and then either take a loan from the bank or loan shark that you cannot pay.
Generic Walktrough for a Level
In general, here are the steps to follow on the harder levels:
- Borrow the max from both the bank and the loan shark.
- Only buy one "great" movie and play that movie on all the screens.
- Upgrade parking and sound first, then snacks, then the ticket window.
- At this point, you will probably need a new movie. After that, just continue to upgrade.
- You don't need to advertise until well into the round, in general.
Example: $300,000 Level
- Right from the start, borrow the maximum from both the bank and the loan shark. 10-20 day terms are good.
- The next thing to focus on the promotion, only concentrating on the special.
- Sound and Parking should have priority for the upgrades.
- Buy the HOT movies.
Content(s) of this game guide may not be copied or
published on any other site without permission from Casual Game Guides.
©CasualGameGuides.com 2006 - 2013