These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Tribe Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

I'm completely lost

By --kestrel
05/07/2011
There is no walkthrough -- just faq's, apparently. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do immediately after the basic set up. I mean, I found all but 1 treasure (gold coin) but nothing has opened for me; I can't buy new tech or new stuff -- it's all locked. Is there a secret code or something? Or is it that I just don't have enough tech points yet? (30,000 points, and nearly 100,000 in $$, I think -- don't pay much attention).
By bethann
05/09/2011
Have you checked the very last "FAQ" on the list. It includes all of the tasks that are in Farm Tribe and a suggested order to do it. I'm not exactly sure where you are stuck, but take a look there. If you are still stuck, come back here and ask.
Good luck!
By kestrel
05/09/2011
Thank you, Bethann. Now I know where I got lost -- I don't know how to open anything to buy, learn, or make. I have a lot of tech points and $$$ (I assume; it doesn't give a price on anything) but everytime I go to tech or shopping, it just shows locked windows after the tutorial ones which they unlocked for me.
By georgetslc
12/10/2013
There are 3 tabs in the Shop ...
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.