These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

office upgrade 2

By keet
05/07/2011
So I purchased a career room upgrade for the office and it put something in my tray that looks like a tennis racket with a number on the bottom but no upgrade. It took my money but didn't upgrade the room and the store now tells me I can't afford it. This has hppened to me on both te ipod touch and the epic 4g. What am I supposed to do with the racket looking thing in my tray? Should I place it somewhere? I can't even get my 5000 back.
By star
05/16/2011
I have the same problem. Mine left my tray, without an upgrade or money back.
By confused&aggrevated
07/23/2011
I am also having this problem...is it because I have the free version? I've tried everything with the brush with a 70 on it & nothing. I've looked on the internet for hours trying to get the answer & nothing. Please help!
By ;_;
09/10/2011
I am also having this problem. Please help!
By beebee
11/07/2011
I am having the same prob but with the 3rd upgrade so I lost 15 grand! Urg!! no answers?
By ;_;
11/14/2011
So Beebee, how did you do the previous upgrades? Does it just do it automatically?
By maddymam
05/03/2012
I'm having the same prob idk what to do with it!
By happyface1105
05/30/2012
im also having the same problem and wen i click on the tennis racket this it goes turns rainbow really need some help as this is one of the last things for me to do
By emcdole
07/10/2012
Has anyone figured this out bc its doing it to me too but with the 3rd office. It's done it to me 4 times so I just keep losing my money.
By licat3
07/13/2012
Same thing for me, too! Aggravating!! It would be fantastic to get an answer developers...
By deltabelle
07/17/2012
Hello Leet, can't be of help, from the forums I have read its because you are on the trial version and it ia limited. I bought the full version outright and never had that problem, I wish u the best here, its a grwat game on full version
By kelly
10/05/2012
I use the full version butcannot upgrade
By debbie
12/23/2012
I also got the full version on my Galaxy Tab ...
By jamaica's babe
08/04/2013
It happened wen i bought the workshop level 2 then i tried buying it again i got the workshop but the brush thingy is there y wont it leave and gimmi my money back AAAAAHHHHHHH that is all :) help me
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.