These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Granny 6 Forum

Walkthrough

Level 18 - Epic Journey

By trisha
04/24/2011
How do I get the kitty in the bottom left screen - the one the bug is guarding? Can't seem to get to the ledge??
By bethann
04/26/2011
I went to level 18 to see if I could help you out and I can't seem to find the cat and ledge you are speaking of. Are you speaking of the screen that is directly below your starting screen? Maybe you could divide the screen you are speaking of into 4 sections and then tell me which quadrant that is giving your problems?
By lel410
05/14/2011
I'm stuck on level 18 trying to get the last kitten being guarded by the bug too. If you figured it out, can you let me know? I figured out how to dig to get to the bug/kitten, but get killed by the bug every time -
By bethann
05/16/2011
Okay, I think I figured out where you are.

1. Do not trip the second switch that lets the creature out of his cage.
2. Take the ladders up to the area above the ledge. There is a ledge in between the top and your kitty..
3. Dig 2 holes to the left of the ladder.
4. Drop into the hole and dig another hole on the left side of the hole you are in.
5. Drop down; dig another hole; drop down again to get the kitty.

So the trick is really to go after that kitty before you release the bug or whatever it is. Hope this helps!
By 123hello
08/18/2017
How can I get the 2 kitty in the first round there's no way!!?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.