These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Granny 6 Forum

Walkthrough

Level 24 Do it like Tarzan

By nwgrndma
04/21/2011
How do I get to the last cat? The one right in the middle of the screen? I have tried digging, swinging and I obviously can't swing to him? I'm stuck!
By bethann
04/26/2011
I got stuck here too and got busy doing other things, so thanks for getting me to think. I got this answer from Sandlot, the developer's site. You have to get to the transporter on the ledge to the left of the cat, but don't step on it. Just step right up to it and use your whip to swing over it and right onto the cat ledge.
By super granny fan
05/18/2011
Hipppppeeeee !!!!
It worked. I have been trying to do this for hours. Thanx
By peggiekate
05/22/2011
Thanks, I was stuck there too!
By gran
12/30/2011
Still can't get there! If you walk up to the transporter, the whip just cracks and does not stick to anything! Help!

By kristi
12/31/2011
I think you need to just scoot over a teeny weeny bit more and try it until you do swing. If I remember correctly this is very, very touchy.
By pompaws
01/10/2012
Thank you !!! I was ready to give up !! Scooting a tad at a time ... cracking the whip until I did it ... Yeahhh
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.