These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Mystery Case Files : 13th Skull Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download PC Download Apple App Store

t shapes

By pdevi
04/14/2011
Where do i find the rest of the t shapes. I have one from Lewis and the other from the chandelier. Where do i find the other two?
By hellokitty1121
04/20/2012
I know that one is in the graveyard, if you look on the ground to the right when you first enter the grave yard. A patch of vines will appear in a box. Use your garden shears to cut through them and you'll find one of the t's in a puzzle. My problem is finding the fourth t....grief:/
By karndts
04/23/2012
How do you get T shape from chandLier? I must have missed it earlier in the game.
By ed
05/27/2012
I have three t shapes ? Where is the last one? Search everywhere
By vness
06/01/2012
The t shape in the chandeler do the puzzle in the attic whack lower it so you can grab it. I have the two, pluse the one in thepuzzel but where is the fourth one? It's driving me crazy
By jesterina
07/09/2012
In hanging wooden coffin in secret tunnel in graveyard.
By ch0lyn28
06/02/2013
1st frm lewis, 2nd frm chandlier , 3rd at the pzle whr s d lst one?????? i cant find it!
By cam
05/24/2015
The last T shape is in the secret tunnel in the graveyard.

Use your hammer on the wooden coffin on the wall and then use your screwdriver on the skeleton's hand.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.