These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

i´m have to see why the train isn´t...

i´m have to see why the train isn´t coming. cleared everything, but now i can´t find the conductor...where can i find it?? i don´t have any money left to blow something up...

By dennis
01/12/2007
just send the rabbit you bought over to the hole ;)
By me
03/27/2007
he is in the outhouse
By coney
05/27/2007
Well first you have to make sure that there is not any bandits left hanging around the station because after you fix it up they will destroy it and you will no longer be able to repair the station.

Second, have you gone further north and continued on with the story? North from the station there is a part of land that has to be irrigated before continuing the story. this land is between two fence post. you buy an irrigation tool from the general store, irrigate this part of land and head north where you will find an abandoned town. The story will continue on from there with a few more tasks that need to be completed. One of those tasks is going to be finding out why the station is not coming to town. Hope this helps! Good luck.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.