These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Level 29 question

By cassandra
04/07/2011
Step 11 in the walkthrough says to buy wood, but wood is not offered at market. Where to buy it?
By bethann
04/08/2011
I believe that should be stone, not wood! Must have gotten it mixed up with another game as I don't think there is any wood in this game.
By hangsing
10/09/2011
Why is my copy of the game showing 5 villas *** in the objective instead of 4 villas as shown in the screenshot of the guide? help!! following the guide and there is just no time to build 5 villas.
By kristi
10/11/2011
Where did you get your copy of the game? I got mine thru Big Fish Games. In fact, I just downloaded it again and it still says 4 villas as a goal. I'd reload it from where ever you got it. If it wasn't BFG, go to BFG and download the one-hour trial. It should be able to find your current game and maybe it will be different. Otherwise you will need to contact the site you purchased it from or the developer. Good luck!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.