These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Diner Dash: Flo on the Go Forum

Walkthrough

[b]Level 43[/b] • One good thing...

Level 43

• One good thing about this level is that you don't have to go so fast. For each round you will seat your tables, give one table drinks and p out any snacks. When all the menus have been put down, take all the orders, give drinks to one table and go to the podium to make people happy. P out all the food and again give drinks to one table and p out snacks. When everyone is finished, give out the checks and then go to the podium to make people happy. Go clear the dirty dishes and then go back to the podium again to make people happy. After, you can seat the next round. You will only seat bookworms and seniors together and business women and cell phone addicts together. You'll notice that on the rounds with the bookworms and seniors, I did not just seat the next customers in line. Instead, I took some from the back of the line, some from the middle. The reason I did that was to generate color bonuses. If you need to stop and think for a minute, you can click pause and still see the line of customers.

• So when the game starts go to the podium and wait, for the first round you have 6 tables to seat and the customers that come are 6 seniors, 4 seniors, 5 bookworms, 2 seniors, 4 bookworms, and 6 seniors. When the last 6 seniors arrive start seating.

• Round 2: You have 3 tables, 2 groups of 4 business women and 2 cell phone addicts. You won't see the cell phone addicts until you seat the business women, you may even have to wait a bit for them.

• Round 3: Seat 4 tables, 2 seniors, 2 groups of 6 seniors, and 4 bookworms.

• Round 4: You have 4 tables, 3 groups of 6 seniors and 1 bookworm.

• Round 5: You have 2 groups of 6 business women, 4 business women, and 6 cell phone addicts. For the sixth round you have 4 tables, 2 groups of 6 bookworms, 4 seniors, and 4 bookworms. Then for the last round, you have 3 tables, you have 2 groups of 4 bookworms and 4 seniors. Be sure to make good use of color bonuses.

By lasunnybum
02/14/2007
Do you have a strategy for Level 44?? I beat it once as expert, but my little one messed it up. Now I am having a hard time doing it again! Thanks!
By angelscutie1013
03/22/2007
Did exactly as you wrote...and BUPKIS!

By efairrow26
06/27/2007
hey, Jason

I am having the same problem on level 43. No matter how I seat the customers, I still cannot get off this level. Please help me.
By jusdudhufhdvu
11/09/2007
i need a cheat to p level 18 , ive done the level exactly 43 times , and nothing happemnes im still short on money.
By blair
04/02/2008
Thank u so much for this, it worked the first time i used it. I have tried everything but nothing seemed to work and now i am on level 48 and im sucked again so im using ur other tip. thanks so much!!!!!!

By day2daymom
05/31/2008
Jason. you are THE MASTER!!! I was stuck on this level for MONTHS and thought I would never pass it. I have went on to other games and decided to try one more time. So glad that I read your post. I FINALLY DID IT!!! Thank you so much!!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.