These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

[b]help with maze[/b] I'm having...

help with maze

I'm having trouble with the maze to find Stinky Pete, I believe is his name. Everywhere I bring my wagon to has rocks in front of it and there is one space all the way at the top that won't let me pass any further. Does anyone know how to complete this?

By jason
01/06/2007
You can pick up a map of the canyon area that takes off the black cloud so you can see the whole canyon, it is found down on the right hand bottom corner of the screen, I went with just the guy and left wagon where it was,then just looked at map and found the path where the wagon could fit. Hope this helps :o)

basically you go alone (walking) upwards, i don't bother looking for the map, but you need at least 50 dollars to blow up one set of rocks so the wagon fits thru.

just walk upwards then turn right for the store then more upwards to find stinky pete...good luck

oh and you must show up together or stinky pete won;t talk to you
By fairy girl
03/27/2007
there is a guy with the wagon find a hole for the guy to go in there is a general store find 50 gold and buy dynamite then put it in between the rocks
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.