These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

end of game? I thought I had got...

end of game?

I thought I had gotten to the end of the game, I had completed all tasks after Dam is broken and paid the bandit the 400 gold. I went with my sheriff and 2 deputies to another location, got to the "end" where the red arrow was but nothing happens, we all just stand there under the red arrow. The second time through the game crashed. Any ideas what's happening?

By drevvy
01/06/2007
You need to make sure that "the boss" is also over at the red arrow as well as the sheriff (on his horse)

By solidsusan
01/06/2007
Thank you very much, I chose not to go in disguise when asked so the option to meet with the "boss" never came up, I tried again going in disguise and was able to find the boss, and move on with game.
By locked and loaded
02/12/2007
I need help with In The Wong i cant figure out how to get up to the north to destroy there saloon can someone help please!!!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.