These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

twin waterfalls the task where i...

twin waterfalls

the task where it says look by the twin waterfalls for the treasure. where is it at? i cant find it, please help

By solidsusan
01/06/2007

There is a part of the river that has a double waterfall. I can't remember if it is separated by a rock or if there is actually two waterfall drops, but just follow the river and look for the waterfall.

As for where the treasure is at the twin waterfalls, I believe it was near a tree, like there was a part where the soil was disturbed. If there is a tree near that area, walk around it, right next to it and it might say something to that affect. I can't remember if this is one that you need dynamite for - if it is, then just start blowing stuff up like rocks and trees.

By jason
01/06/2007
hmmm... it is also not a good idea to dig it up before you get given this task or you will end up looking for something you already have :(
By helaine
02/03/2009
it's at east, just follow the river and you'll eventually find where it splits, and take a look~ two treasure chests surrounded by trees! Just blow the trees and walk to get the treasure :D
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.