These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download Browser Play

Level 61 - Magnet Puzzle

By rgandum
02/20/2011
I can't manage to plug the cords into the power boxes... Anyone can help me, please?
By bethann
02/21/2011
This one is super hard to do even if the game works properly. I was extremely persistent with it but it was a pain! I even had times wear the plug would go off the screen and I could never get it back. It probaby took me about 15 times (at least) to finish it.

Honestly if I were you I would just choose the skip button. Once you let yourself actually lose you will be given the option to skip it. If you really want to do it, just come back and do it later.
By fredap
05/17/2011
THANKS GOD I DID IT !! To plug the wire in the boxes you have to "drag" clicking over the plug, hold the mouse button and carrying to the box! If you already grabbed the truck and then unplugg the wire you won't be able to release it in on the sea.. so re-plug the wire again.
By sd
06/28/2011
NOT COOL:(!
By minigamesuck
05/27/2012
why do you say just choose the skip button after you lose> there's no such option in my game. how do i get it?
after losing in the minigames, it just says 'the big boss got the best of you ... this time' do you want to try again? if i click yes, it goes back to the game. if i click no, it just exits the game totally
By xox
04/30/2015
I already did. It´s kind of simple and easy, You need to click the wire and pugged in the box. Litterally. Click an plug. You have 3 yellow boxes, because the wire is no to longer, and if you get far of the sea or the truck it will be unplugged.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.