These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Mystery Case Files : 13th Skull Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download PC Download Apple App Store

ending

By mcfan
02/20/2011
How do you get to the ships?
By schnugs
04/01/2012
I don't know but I wish someone would reply!! This driving me batty!!! Love this game but where are the rocks??? searched everywhere...no rocks!
By kwackers
04/04/2012
Where are the ships :(
By mag
04/04/2012
You get to the ships by clicking on the big ship. When you are standing in front of it pick up the rocks and throw them at the area where there are already holes in the ship
By by pyzzama1
04/05/2012
mag when you get to the start of the dock where the parrot is where do you go andwhat do i do to get to the ship
By pebbles
08/03/2012
How do u get the rocks to throw at the ships

By tracy
08/04/2012
Hi Pebbles!

The rocks will be on the ground right in front of the pirate ship. You need to throw them at the ship to knock the rope down. Good Luck! :)
By hooked
01/27/2013
I clicked on the big ship! Nothing happens
By melissa
08/29/2014
How do you get passed the Alligators?
By loons
07/25/2017
We know about the three rocks already. I would have thrown them, if I could ACTUALLY GET TO THE SHIP! I strongly suggest that people read the question before they answer. I cannot get past the alligators, even how many times I click on the big ship. I also hear the footsteps, but nothing ever happens! Can someone please give a better answer?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.