These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Roads of Rome 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

By cathy
01/15/2011
I cant get past this level. any suggestions? I cant seem to get enough gold to finish it.
By bethann
01/23/2011
There should be enough piles of gold to pick up to finish the level. You need all of the piles except for about 2. Is it possible that you haven't found all the piles?
By j wright
01/28/2011
i am stuck on episode 2 level 1 on relaxed mode and thereisnt enough gold to complete the level how do you go about it. there is enough gold on the timed level but not relaxed mode. thank you
By bethann
01/28/2011
I just looked at the level. The only suggestion that I have is to pick up just enough gold to get to the storehouse and build it. Once you have it built, every pile of gold you pick up will now give you 1 more. Perhaps it would also help to not pick up any stone piles and wait for the quarry to produce. Hopefully this will help you.
By luckystranger
07/05/2011
I had exactly the same problem with getting enough gold and the storehouse thing worked! Thanks!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.