These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

how do you repair walls???

By jess
01/13/2011
Can anyone assist with repairing walls? I have the repair kit, however I dont have the hose repaired as yet, I don't know if this is a factor in repairing the walls. Any suggestions?
By jess
01/13/2011
once again Ill answer my own question. I have worked this out and for anyone else who has this trouble, first hint will be to conect the water (fix the hose). Press PAUSE, Then go place your wall mixture beside the bucket near the sand pit and place a little people on the mixyure and they should begin mixing and will walk over to the wall and begin fixing it. You can select other little peeps to help get the job done quicker.
By kak
02/26/2011
Also be sure you keep picking the people up when they try to walk away before the job is done! They will try multiple times to be slackers and go do something else. If you let them do it, the compound will harden and you will have to wait eons for another wall repair compound to show up! Very irritating! With the floor repairs, they can walk away before it is done and they will come back to it over and over until it is done. Other families will also pitch in voluntarily and help out!
By trini
03/06/2011
u repair walls by getting the wall repair compund wich u probably already have...then u click on the wall repair compund and then click on the green bucket near the hose near the sand box o btw u NEED TO REAPIR THE HOSE FIRST the bucket will fill then drag a person onto the bucket once they walk over to the workshop walls drag the rest of ur family over to the bucket and they will help (the family member needs 2 b atleast 14 to help) hope it works
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.