These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

help me

By help
11/27/2010
How do you select them to be the owner of the house???????????????????????????????????
By meme
12/07/2010
if you are referring to when a parent dies, at the top of the families screen you will see the words "next generation". Click on this and you will be able to choose from the children.
By teddy982002
01/08/2011
on top of my family screen they don't have next generation
By kak
02/26/2011
You have to wait for one of the parents to die. If you are anxious to move on to a new generation you can kill off the parents by not buying any food and they will starve to death! Mean! Once one parent dies, even if there are children in the house you have two choices. You can go to the family page and it will say Next Generation at the top of the page and when you hit that the children will all be grown (even the ones who were still at home) and you pick the one you want to come back and take over the house. OR you can leave the surviving spouse and any children at home and wait for the parent to die. If you have enough money you can then play with just the children until they go off to college at 18 and then go to the next generation. If you choose to go to the next generation when one parent dies, the remaining children will immediately "grow up" and be available to take over the money and the house! I have played it both ways. Bummer is the kids can't work so you have to have a good balance in the bank if you let the kids "raise themselves." Hope this helps!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.