These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Collapse 3 Forum

Walkthrough

I cleared all the levels in the que...

I cleared all the levels in the quest and got all items except one. there seems to be one missing. There is space in the top right hand side by the bomb. What is suppose to be there and how do I get it????

By tmck
02/05/2007
I've been looking all over for a cheat on this. The missing item is because you have to clear ALL levels in Pastoral Playfields land. If you look on the world map and put your curser on the star of Pastoral Playfields, mine says that I've cleared 18 of 19 tasks. But if I go into the land, I can't find where the 19th challenge is. It must be a hidden one that you have to do something specific to make it show up but I don't know what. Does anyone have a clue? It's driving me crazy.
By pauldrake
03/19/2009
you have to actually solve all the puzzles, did you just buy the solution on one of them? Then that does not count towards completing that land.
By itemhunter
10/05/2010
Is there by chance some way to show you which puzzles you have already actually solved. Rather than the ones that you just purchased your way through. Because if not I have to go through all the puzzles over again and solve them again? Just to make sure that I have solved them all.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.