These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Forum

Walkthrough Apple App Store

Balancing the scales

By aarrgh
10/13/2010
Hey, so I can't get the scales to balance! the pictures they give me on the wheel will not match up to the cup, lion...i am frustrated! am i doing something wrong?
By gma
12/03/2011
I'm stuck at the scales too. I got the chalice and gold cup in right place but even with walkthrough can't get the other three to work.
By gma
12/03/2011
does anyone know how to place the boards so scale will work?

By pmcountry
12/06/2011
It's been awhile since I played this, but I remember this puzzle being really tricky. You have to place each item (cup, lion, etc.) on the scale by itself and listen (turn up your sound) for a bell. If you hear the bell then you have it in the correct spot. I remembering it being a really frustrating puzzle. You have to place a plank above the scales first, before you can use the weights.
By glynme
03/09/2013
Ok the wooden wheel will show you what symbols to use, you just have to use trail n error on each item. Once you do this click on wooden wheel n place the item on the symbol.
By glynme
03/09/2013
Hers a better way to explain it, this one really frustrated me!!! Hope this helps someone

Hut

1. use the brilliance dream jewel

2. find 10 dream pieces

3. pick up 6 boards

4. pick up the owl head, cup, bull head, chalice, and vase

5. examine the wooden wheel

6. make note of the symbols

7. use the wood planks to create one of the symbols

8. place the planks into the slots on the machine at left

9. pull the lever

10. try and find which item balances the scale

11. listen for a bell

12. place the item that balances on the wooden wheel

13. make sure its place on the symbol you created with the planks

14. continue to do this until all the items are gone

15. once you receive the key exit back to the airship
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.