These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Roads of Rome Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Review

By hollister
10/05/2010
I played this game and it was a lot of fun!
By samoflisa
10/05/2011
Hi, Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm stuck on level 26. I can't build a quarry .According to your walkthrough I should be starting with20 stones and I only have6. I don't have enough stone to finish!
By kristi
10/11/2011
Hi,

First are you sure you are asking about the right level or the right version of the game? According to the walkthrough there should be 17 stone, not 20 or 6! I did check my game and level 26 does indeed have 17 stone, so I'm not really sure what to tell you except check with the developer or download the game again. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.
By msandy
10/30/2011
I am having the same problem, I can't get past Level 26 myself due to stones. I don't have enough to clear the road and I have no quarry.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
By msandy
10/30/2011
In addition...I only have 6 stones as well. I am on Level 26; Erpisode 3 Level 6. There is no quarry and I can't get past the level due to stones; even when I destroy stone...there is not enough.

Help, please.

By kristi
10/30/2011
I sent an email to the developer to see if there is anything they can suggest.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.