These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Shower Glitch!!!

By kake
09/13/2010
Today I had my newly wedded couple cleaning up the house, so they were in both in need of a shower. I put the guy in, and I was watching the shower and in the few seconds where the curtain is open and the shower is off but the person didn't come out yet, I put the girl in the shower and they took a shower together!!!! And after the girl got out of the shower she had a baby that she didn't have before! Has anybody else had this glitch? It's really weird!
By meme
10/25/2010
I had something similar occur, two people were in the bathroom at the same time.
By meme
02/10/2011
I had someone not reappear after the curtain opened. I couldn't pull her out either. I bought a babyboost and aimed in the direction of where they stand and fired. She jumped out really quick! The baby glitch is strange. Never had that happen!
By kak
02/26/2011
That is totally bizarre about the baby in the shower! I have never had one person be willing to take a shower if someone was already in it. Even if someone else in the house is heading for the shower you get a message "Someone is already in the shower!" Must be a strange glitch!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.