These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

The Treasures of Mystery Island Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

Halfway through the fun game and BA...

Halfway through the fun game and BAM! A glitch? Gates down to trap the monster then nothing else happens. Missing piece of weight and last piece of picture. I've tapped every bit of all 3 boards and nothing happening. I think a mini game was supposed to pop up but it didn't. Please help.

By gaming mom
02/06/2011
The piece of weight is on top of the turning stack of stones. You have to get them in the correct order and the piece will appear on the top
By kittycat
02/19/2011
The exact thing happened to me too! Got stuck there can't do anything else.
To gaming mom: yes the turning of the stacks and finding one piece on top has already happened, got that piece, still there is one more piece to find.
Reading the 'walk through', seems like there should be a mini game pop up at the cave bars, but it didn't. Is it a game bug or something?
Please help!
By kittycat
02/20/2011
Hi there, I deleted the game and downloaded it again, now it is absolutely fine. Have just finished it, no problem at all.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.