These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Female never gets proposal email! ...

Female never gets proposal email! She is one of 2 sisters for "New Generation" The detail screen says she has 2 children - who never appear. In checking her parents - there is no lineage line connecting the 2 sisters to their parents! WTH is wrong? The families have built up[ alot of money - millions of dollars. I can't find 2 bugs for collections - this has been going on for a long time -if 2 bugs were found & 6 children were born - all trophies would be complete. Now the game wants to stop me - is it mafunctioning? HELP ME!

By tera loda
03/01/2011
you would have changed the computer time I have a female woman who doesn't get any proposal and i have all house upgrades and $487756789847113456667854. I prefer you to buy sims 3 it is far more better the vf. you can have 100's of kids in sims. in vf only 6. if you are a girl then get the outaa here maa chood doon gaa teri chutan
By kak
03/07/2011
this is truly bizarre! Sounds like some sort of weird glitch to me! I have been playing for like 6 months and have never run into such a situation! the fact that the new generation doesn't allow you to pick only one person to take over the house tells me it is a software problem. Bummer....
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.