These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

The Treasures of Mystery Island Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

can someone walk me through the ste...

can someone walk me through the steps on the statues in the court yard. i can't seem to move them the right way. please help. thanks

By doru
12/11/2011
I got 2 of the statues right, but now i have 2 heads on the middle statue and i can't move it to the one on the right to complete it and get the last piece. Can someone please help me?
By doru
12/11/2011
I used the piece in the inventory before completing the 2 statues. What can i do?

By pmcountry
12/13/2011
You should be able to jump pieces to the stumps on the left/right which will free up room to move the heads where you need them.
By doru
12/18/2011
I tried, but i couldn't move none of the 2 heads standing together...

By pmcountry
12/19/2011
Are you playing this on the PC or another platform? Are you sure those heads aren't already in the correct spot?

By pmcountry
12/19/2011
You will probably have to remove the heads that ARE in the correct spot in order to move the heads not in the correct spot. It's the only thing I can think of.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.