These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Farm Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Browser Play

This game is fun and the walkthroug...

This game is fun and the walkthrough helpful, but I've hit three major glitches that kept me from finishing.

First, around the time I fulfilled the second milk contract, the "Yes/No" screen that pops up when you finish an order wouldn't clear when I hit "Yes." I hit it another few times and it kept giving me the payment, which was nice, but I don't think it registered me as finishing the task. The only way to clear the screen was by hitting "No." This happened a second time after I filled the 30 grass order, and after I eventually got the screen to clear the game was completely locked and I couldn't continue play.

After the first time this happened my storage shed stopped registering as filling up, so I was able to keep an unlimited number of items in there. Again, nice, but not really in the spirit of the game.

The second glitch I ran into was with my pork. After that first freeze-up came a pork order, but all the pork had disappeared from my storage shed. Also, when the order came through it told me I needed 160 pork to fill it.

All in all, a fun game, but there are some bugs that need to be worked out.

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.