These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Browser Play

I have a problem. When I get to t...

I have a problem. When I get to the paint/coded symbols screen and it says to use the paint brush to turn the symbols green, it won't let me pick up the paintbrush. What is wrong here?

By annoyed
09/29/2010
Yes I have the same problem. The screen minimises and "object does not support this method" comes in pop-up box, and no other action can be taken. I have got up to this spot 4 times, I cannot finish the game.can any-one help?
By rashi
11/04/2010
I have the same problem! Any help is appreciated!
By janine
01/04/2011
I have the same problem. I cant use the paintbrush either. After reading your msg and the one that has got there 4 times. I am under the opion there is a falt with game i wonder if there is a patch for it.
By liz
01/06/2011
Ihave the same problem have tryed 6 times still can not get past
By antonette
01/22/2011
I have the same problem. Seems to be a bug in the game. Can the admins do something about it?
By zan
02/20/2011
i too have the same problem with the paint brush. I did it 3 times and then i didn't let the paint brush go the whole time and it worked and i got past. The next time i did it, the same thing happened the paint brush again went small and i couldn't pick it up. A message came up exceptionEInOutError in module exe ad oo15BC50. I have come to think there is a problem with the game. Any suggestions as i enjoy the game.
By me
03/01/2011
I have the same problem. Does anyone know if there is there anyone to contact about it?
By lt
03/07/2011
Im having the same problem. It keeps telling me to adjust the code to turn everything green. I can't pick up the paintbrush or do anything. How do we move on?
By unknown
03/09/2011
I also had the same problem, but as soon as you pick up the paint brush, you must use your hints after every block you paint, the you will get threw. Just use the hints........
By patches
04/07/2011
I have a problem. when i get to the paint/coded symbols screen and it says to use paint brush to turn the symbols green, it won't let me pick the paintbrush
what is wrong here
By krys
05/07/2011
What is the answer to the paint brush question is it a fault
By l
05/20/2011
i having the same Problem can we get answer

By pmcountry
05/29/2011
It appears to be a known glitch in the game. You can uninstall/reinstall and see if that fixes it, but that means starting a new game. If you bought it through BFG, I suggest contacting them.
By constance55
08/09/2011
I CAN'T PICK UP THE BRUSH WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.

By anne
08/09/2011
It's a glitch in the game. Big Fish Games will suggest a fresh install which means you'll have to start the game over.
By chris
01/25/2014
Why can,t I get through this stage with the paintbrush
Please help
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.