These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Community Blog Forum

Walkthrough Request

Hey gamers! I hope everyone had a H...

Hey gamers! I hope everyone had a Happy Holiday's! I went home for Christmas and boy was I busy. Buying gifts, wrapping gifts, making cookies... but I did find time to write a guide.

Here is the game guide for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove. This is the regular edition, and not the collectors edition.

I suppose you want to know what I thought of this game? Well, it's not the sequel to Ravenhearst, but... it's still as good if not better! The graphics are, as usual, amazing! The soundtrack, which I rarely listen to on a game was very good and the ambient sounds were perfect. The game was a little spooky, but the story phenomenal. They incorporated live actors into this installment and it was flawless. I would give this game more than two thumbs up if I had them. I can't wait for the next one!

My next guide I'll be tackling will be Women's Murder Club 3. I'll be starting it while I'm still home on vacation and hopefully I can finish it then too. I head back to classes in a few weeks. I sure wish breaks lasted a little longer!

Until next time, enjoy the guide and Happy New Year! Ring in 2010!

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.