These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I'm new to this game on my ipod, bu...

I'm new to this game on my ipod, but I found a few ways 2 survive this addicting game.
1. Use ur greenfin spontanus well, since hybrids are fragile, when you use a few fish vitamins to keep the rare and expensive alive. quickly breed the same rare kind and they will a bit less fragile. When the orginal rare fish r dying and they already gave birth. just sell them, u already have the 2nd generation.

2.this is a boring way to play, but if u really want to be safe and earn money, breed the same species over and over again. Like the leafish and goldbulbs, they both call sell for $35-40 SO KEEP THEM GOING AND YOUR MONEY WILL BUILD. (and of course use the greenfin spontanus to get an extra baby fish.

3.Do not try to breed the magic/rare fishes in a hurry b/c they'll just end up dying quickly(from personal experience) Unless u have level 3 or 4 of envirmont then ur good 2 breed the rare fishes.

4. Stickfishes are inexpenisve hard 2 sell 4 over $15, but they r easy 2 breed and easy 2 breed rare fishes. I started out w/ the same, species w/ different fins, (leafish, fatfish, fruitfish, stickfish, and beta) Even though they're all mostly cheap, I got the more expensive fish breed really quick. (except they all died quickly)

By rizlesizzle
12/16/2009
just letin you no, there are only three upgrades for research 4 each.
By canary fire-arrow
12/19/2009
o, thx
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.