These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I got the canary fire arrow from th...

I got the canary fire arrow from the unknown chemical, it sparkles, but itr isn't listed as a magic fish.

P.S. I plat on the online version.
:) its a cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By canary fire-arrow
12/19/2009
seriously???????? lucky!!! But there's no cheat for my ipod touch game, :( lol now all I'm doing is to keep my crimson comets alive, they are too pretty to abandon so im spending my money on fish vitamins over and over again. Someday i'll get level 3 of environment, I'm just sad that my golden goldbulb died b/c pausing the game didnt work, now i cant breed my oriental goldbulb. orange fruitfish plus spined stickfish equals golden goldbulb according to the cheats, but on my game it turns out to be orange goldbulb instead, I WANT MY GOLDEN GOLDBULB!
By rizlesizzle
02/16/2010
sell your crimson comets for $100 each and mass produce them. Or, if you have 2 greenfin spotanuses, breed them and sell them 4 $60 each.
:)
By d
12/31/2010
yes its a magic fish
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.