These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Browser Play

Help i'm stuck on opening the for d...

Help i'm stuck on opening the for doors on Samantha Swift roses of athena please everytime i touch the arrows for the signs to open the door they turn red and then it won't move for me to finish the game and get the gong

By searcherette
01/22/2010
Having the same problem. Can't get door panels to open. Can't get anything to scroll using arrows. Any ideas?
By terry
09/22/2010
i have the same problem, my arrows are permantly red and will not move. Must we reboot and start again or are we missing something?
By aggie
11/30/2010
i'm having same problem...why are thre no replies with a solution ///
By kia
12/18/2010
I have the exact same problem. I have the actual game CD.
By pnaj
01/01/2011
I'm having the same problem. The hints are no help. Where do we go so we can continue the game?
By gbeck
01/21/2011
Ok apparently, I'm not the only one wanting answsers on how to get the doors to work on level 8. Been trying for days now. Any suggutsions?
By nanny
03/17/2011
Having the same problem/////Somebody must know how to make the doors work.
By evie
07/18/2011
Me too! I'm stuck! UHG!

By anne
07/18/2011
There are many doors in the game. Can you be more specific as to which door in what area? Thank you.
By evie
07/20/2011
I'm on Level 8 I think with the turtle and 4 symbols on the doors with one lit up and red arrows on the side. The sides are locked. I think the gong hammer is behind the doors. I would appreciate any help.

By anne
07/21/2011
Have you tried the walkthrough (upper left corner)?

By anne
07/21/2011
Copied from the walkthrough:

using the green arrows, scroll through the symbols until they match the ones on the door.
scroll through the top and side ones until they lock on place, one of the doors will be highlighted.
drag the small square at the center of the door to the block that's highlighted so it covers it.
the symbols will fall off and that part of the door will open.
continue to do this for the remaining three doors.
By portiastyle
09/14/2011
I have tried to open the doors for about 2 weeks. I think there is a glitch in the game. Is there anyway to bypass section 8? Or can you offer some other type of solution? I am really stuck! Help...I move the center tile over the lit panel and the arrow turns blue and sparkly but nothing happens. From what I understand a part of the panel should fall off but it doesn't.

By pmcountry
09/18/2011
It's possible there is a glitch. I would contact BFG and the problem and see if they have a solution. I suspect it will be "re install your game and start over." However, sometimes you can get a free credit out of the deal.
By portiastyle
10/15/2011
The panels won't open and I've tried everything. The tiles don't match but they turned yellow and now I can't change the small tile to match them and remove the large panel. Please help me. I don't want to redo the whole game.
By annoyed gamer
11/11/2011
Unfortunately it seems that this is virtually happening to everyone with the game. I have the same problem. I can get one symbol to turn green but now I have two miss-matched symbols which are yellow and can do absolutely nothing to get the scrolling to work.

Has anyone come across a fix or even a patch for this obvious programming error?
By edith
08/28/2016
i also think there some promle...]not working at all
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.