These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

I need help finding the red key for...

I need help finding the red key for the powder room - can anyone help me?

By retta
09/27/2009
i am having the same problem
By heather
09/29/2009
I cant even figure out how to kill the bugs
By dimples
09/30/2009
to kill the bugs you hit them with your rock. I cant find the red key. anyone?
By revvin
10/02/2009
anybody found the red key
By beli
10/02/2009
Hey everyone, I just FINISHED playing princess Isabela oh my gosh i loved it so much. The only time i had difficuly was when i looked for the red key and i found it in the study room beside the dining room. I found all marbles , green, red, the yellow one i got it from the king himself after i put the mirror pieces together. Finally i suffered with that dress to un button it !! I figured out that all i needed to do was to hold the button and pulling it down while holding it and then push it through the slit until its all gone then the dressw ill open up !! thats where i found the last blue marble

I am so happy i finished it yayyyyy
By beli
10/02/2009
Go back to the Dining room , then to the STUDY room just beside it . You will find the red key there. I just did it. Also you can crush the bugs with the rock you have with the fairy . Just hold the rock and cruch them.
By erin duncan
10/03/2009
how can I opin the dor to git to the sekint flor. the fare tells me to set the diel but I onle have one. ples som one p me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
By jimbo
10/07/2009
Where is the dining room?????
By lyn
03/15/2012
help cannot find red key,cant even find study room ??

By pmcountry
03/16/2012
Did you fix the broken clock?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.