These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I can't find the remote anywhere......

I can't find the remote anywhere... It was on the coffee table but after logging out and back in the next day It was gone.... When my characters go to watch t.v. it says confused. Can't find remote... Is this a glitch, as I am already on next generation?
Help Please!

By megan!
05/05/2010
No they have hidden the remote because if you lose & find the remote 10 times you get a badge, So its somwhere around the house you just need one of your friends to fetch it bk(;
By vella
06/27/2010
How do you get them to find it if you can't. I have the same problem.
By ?
12/23/2010
I usually have no trouble finding the remote... but recently, I can't find it! I've looked everywere! (even outside!) need some help here! :(
By tiff
02/12/2011
I can't find it anywhere either! and I've been playing this game for awhile. Is it hidden in the fridge or something? Can the dog find it?
By kak
02/26/2011
I have been playing for months (now in 7th or 8th generation ith families) and the remote has ALWAYS been easy to see somewhere in the house! Weird! Maybe look outside but I have never found it there!
By goodeyes
03/14/2011
Look by the work shed on the left upper side in the bushes- left hand side of screen.
It's just above some orange flowers. Take the smallest peep you have to retrieve it.
Many have found this to work. I myself, no matter how many times j get the peep onto the
remote to grab it, they still can't pick it up. I'm hoping the maid will come by leaving
the house messy. She will be able to return the remote- but this can be totally random so
you may wait a while. Hope this helps some.

By tv remote
12/30/2012
Well I've been looking on the Internet for where it is and I just gave up.....then I found it right there in the middle of the kitchen floor. I felt so stupid cuz I bought a 15$ movie and we couldn't watch it
By anonnymous
09/16/2013
I just started this game and I cant even find the remote.first time

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.