These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Browser Play

To Whom It May Concern, I a...

To Whom It May Concern,

I agree 110% with the review for this game, as once I tried it on curiosity, I found it to be very intense plot-wise as well as plenty of fun. Just one problem: a corrupted profile bug. I managed to play to the 3rd scene on Poe's pocket watch, I think the Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy one -- first part of it too. *Twice* after reaching that point, and starting up the game to continue, the game froze to the point where I had to shut it down via Windows Task Manager (by the way, I run Windows XP on my Dell laptop). When I tried to start up the game afterwards, a pop up message stated something about a 'corrupted profile having to be deleted', which erased all progress forcing me to start over. I'll work through the game again over the next couple weeks, given my schedule, to see if it malfunctions a 3rd time. But I wanted to let the staff know of this possible bug before it flapped in the wind too long. But believe me when I said the compliments above, this game is top notch in quality and plot among several other things. Coming from a guy who used to love those word search puzzle books and never getting this hooked on a hidden object game, I encourage your staff to fix this bug and move on to develop another similar game. :)

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.