These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I don't know if I'm crazy but I can...

I don't know if I'm crazy but I can't get my mom to do work. It says she is in catering but where in the kitchen do you drag them. Please any help would be great.

By vfaddict19
06/30/2010
my mom is in catering to, i tried dragging her to the kitchen work place, but she keeps on looking for snacks! did you get your mom to work?
By kak
02/26/2011
I have had this happen multiple times! The fix seems to be, 1) she can't be holding a baby and 2) you have to hit just the right spot to get her to work. Also, I have had some families where one of the spouses just refuse to work, no matter how many times I put them in the right spot and it says "working on career." They are just lazy sloths. Fortunately they have almost a million dollars in the bank so it really doesn't make any difference! But I'm sure the wife is very ed off that her husband is a freeloader who won't work at his job!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.