These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I cant get my husband to work he is...

I cant get my husband to work he is so effin lazy. He's sposed to be an envelope stuffer. Where should I put him to stuff envelopes?

By lemondrop
06/18/2009
Place your lazy husband in the office by the desk, not by the computers. The action line should read "working on career". If you place him in front of the computers he may play video games, read e-mails or browse the web so make sure the action line reads working on career.

You have to train your little peeps to work, they won't do it on their own until you've trained them to work through 2-3 cycles.
A cycle is when the action line will read "(the name of the person) made some money".

After your place you lazy husband by the desk in the office, praise him w/candy or the green hand. He may turn around and look at you and say "no". Place him back near the desk and keep praising.
Sometimes when you praise too much the little peeps will say "quite nagging" and they'll start to run. Just place them back in their work station. They'll eventually get the idea.

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.