These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

The sink is leaking in the kitchen ...

The sink is leaking in the kitchen and even though I have the tool kit, I can't get anyone to repair it! I also have the waterproof tape, but it says that I can't use it there. What do I do? I also have the water pump and I still cannot repair the birdbath

By lilvixen
05/09/2009
As for the sink drop an adult on the red shelves in the workshop. As for the waterproof tape drop it on the leaking hose outside. Then drop someone on the hose repeatedly until they start to fix it (they may have to have worked fixing things until you get a message saying their skill at handyman improved. The water pump you have to drop on the bird bath then have 3 people (you can use children) on the bird bath. After you drop the first one it should say it is too heavy to lift.
By chris
01/16/2010
you set two people by the birbath
By kak
02/27/2011
Also, when you go to tape the hose, be sure to turn the water on in the bathroom or kitchen or your little people won't be able to tape the hose because the "water pressure is too high!"
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.