These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Collapse 3 Forum

Walkthrough

I need some help!!!! Ive ped all of...

I need some help!!!! Ive ped all of the levels in the quest and got all of the trophies except for the gosh darn 100 buster its like impossible can anyone give me tips hints cheats anything to help me get this trophie its driving me crazy PLEASE HELP!!!!

By admiralsirjohn
11/18/2006
First, you want to load up on color bombs and hourgles. Then, go back to a mid-level area (I like the clouds or industrial for this) and pick one of the early clics. Let it fill up a bit, and when it's almost at the top, hit the hourgl and then quickly hit the bombs for all of the present colors EXCEPT the one that covers most of the screen.

You may have to repeat this several times, but eventually you'll have most of the screen showing blocks of only one color. Take them out, and the 100 Buster is yours!
By mcbee
01/21/2008
In the last level - the castle, to the right of the entrance to the last three there is something called the grey lady. This is only red and blue - let the blues build up, getting rid of reds, use bombs but let it build really high, then click the blues and you should get the 100 buster. There is another red and blue only in pastoral fields I think - you can get it there too. good luck.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.