These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Have been browsing the Forums here ...

Have been browsing the Forums here for Fish Tycoon and saw mentioned a 'cash cow' with which to make money quickly. Mine is the Speckled Leaffish. Stumbled onto this species after beginning to play the online Fish Tycoon version at Reader's Digest Games Online, and though the fish is rather fragile, I put them up for sale as soon as they are grown at $110.00 per fish. This is the price that works for me to get a sale before the 'visitors' ever get into my store. I place no more than 6 adults (can be all Orange Spotanus, all Twin-Fin Fruitfish, or any mixture up to a total of 6 of those two species) into the empty 'selling' tank, 'mate' them all, each with the opposite species, i.e. Orange Spotanus with Twin-Fin Fruitfish, Twin-Fin Fruitfish with Orange Spotanus. As soon as the fry (baby fish) show up in the tank, I feed them, then mate the original adults again. As soon as the fry reach adulthood, I go to the 'sell' screen and wait until they're all sold, then go back to the 'selling' tank . . . and so on and so forth. Every Speckled Leaffish sells lickety-split, and I'm doing this repeatedly to save up a bundle of cash so I can begin to experiment as best I can with the online version. Most of the enhancements are disabled in the online game, like the environments research capability as well as the extra tank, so I'm not expecting to succeed with the more fragile, exotic species of fish, but I can get an idea of the possibilities, at least. Chances are good I'll be purchasing the full game come next winter, 'cause I love the out-of-doors in the nice weather and don't spend all that much time on the computer in the house when I could be out under the sun. I'm in Missouri . . . Yuck, I've been in the house all winter! Rumor has it one can find sunshine offline! lol
Good gaming to all!

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.