These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Granny in Paradise Forum

Walkthrough

Level 170 This was the most chal...

Level 170

This was the most challenging level, for me, in the entire Granny in Paradise game. I came up with 2 strategies for getting thru this level, one which I never got to work, and the other which did eventually work for me. No matter which strategy you choose, the first thing to do is collect all kitties that are not locked up with a Robotic Kittie, and get all the hidden flowers.

Strategy 1 Only unlock the top, left lock on top of the square of 4 Robotic Kitties; leave the right hand lock in place. Then, one by one, unlock 1 Robotic Kittie at a time, whichever ones you want to do. Between each unlock you will have to go back to the right side of the screen and get the purse, knock any free roaming Robitic Kitties out, then go back on the left side of the screen and try to unlock another Robotic Kittie. If you are able to unlock 4, 5, or all 6 Robotic Kitties without losing your life, that's pretty good. Now, lead those Robotic Kitties up to the top section, where the bomb is. Grab the bomb, make a quick escape thru the permanent hole in the ground, and get back down to the bottom of the screen. Don't try to bury any of these Robotic Kitties following you; you'll understand why in a second. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a small section of rock the same color as the rocks you blew up at the top of the screen. This rock can be blown up. Set the bomb on top of it, and get yourself to the left of that bomb. The theory here is once that rock is blown up, there is a permanent hole there, and with the lock that you never unlocked up above, you have trapped the Robotic Kitties that were following you onto the right hand side of the screen. If you can get all 6 Robotic Kitties trapped on the right hand side of the screen, it's easy street now, but I never got to the point. I tried over and over to just trap 4 or 5 Robotic Kitties on the right hand side of the screen, but no matter how much of a lead I had ahead of them, by the time the bomb went off, 1 or 2 Robotic Kitties still got past the bomb before it went off, so now they were with granny on the left hand side of the screen, plus any Robotic Kitties that hadn't been unlocked yet. If your thinking "bury the front running Robotic Kitties to put more distance between them and granny", well, they SOMETIMES reappear in their original locations, instead of climbing out of their holes, so that would mean they will be stuck with granny, on the left hand side of the screen again. And, if you now unlock that top, right lock, you will have Robotic Kitties coming at you from all directions, cause then the ones trapped on the right hand side of the screen will no longer be trapped there. This strategy may work, but I never got it to work.

Strategy 2 Unlock BOTH top locks on top of the square of the 4 Robotic Kitties. Now, unlock 1 Robotic Kittie at a time, whichever ones you want, and get them to follow you in a compact line. Keep running around the outside of that square, and whenever you feel like you got a good enough lead, then unlock another Robotic Kittie, to join the line following granny, and/or grab a granny kittie that you can deposit evertime you go past the MEOW cave. But be careful. If the line of Robotic Kitties gets to strung out and/or granny gets to far ahead of the front running Robotic Kittie, the compact line will split, and you'll have Robotic Kitties coming at you from two different directions. If this happens, your best bet is to get to the purse, knock them all out, then once they reappear, try again to get them to follow you in a compact line again, around the square. Once all granny's kitties are deposited in the MEOW cave, then you just have to dig one hole to get to the exit flower. The key to this strategy is to get all the Robotic Kitties to follow you in a compact line all the time, and not split up and come after granny from multiple directions. After several attempts, I got this strategy to work, and finally completed level 170.

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.