These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward 3: Gold Rush Forum

Walkthrough

in the "recover the drill" quest, t...

in the "recover the drill" quest, there is an area that has some gold in it, but it is blocked by rocks. this is towards the north of the map. to the east of that, is another area that has dynomite in it, but it is blocked by a gate. a little her south west is a pond with a fish in it. if you fish, you get a key to unlock the gate, gaining access to the dynomite, in turn blow up the rock to get the gold. havent seen anything posted about this, so thought i'd share.

By darlene
09/11/2009
Please help... I have made it to the guy with the drill, where you have to fix up his town. I did all that and then he told me I need dynomite to blow up the passage so the rest of the "bad" gang will open their gate and he can escape. i don't have any money left for dynomite. And I have looked everywhere for gold, and the bandits quit coming. So how do I finish this. I have dug out all of the gold in this part to fix up the town?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.