These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Totem Tribe Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

Can anyone tell me how to get the b...

Can anyone tell me how to get the builders and one of the heroes in the pulsing circles at the same time? By the time get hold of a hero,the tower's been built and the workers have left!!!!!!!!

By kamo
11/04/2009
You 'll probably know it already now, but I 'll tell it for other people who want to know this: You don't really need your heroes for this. just put your scouts and your army at one side of the island. start building a tower at the top circle at the other side of the island and wait in the lower circle till your builders are passing by.. select one and drag him into this circle. if he tries to escape, select him again and keep him in the circle. the moment the other builders reach the upper circle, the big chest will appear... that's all..
By eagell
09/10/2010
Or, you can build a hut in stead.
Workers stay around "heir" hut when not working, so they stay put while you struggle to get someone into the last circle.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.