These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Totem Tribe Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

I've beaten the game several times,...

I've beaten the game several times, but I get frustrated every time I reach a level such as Mist Island and Lonely Iceberg. You can build a scout hut on most of the levels, and have them swim later on. I've been going back after swim to clean up all the black areas to get a better score on the "world explored" at the end of the game. However, in these levels (the ones I can think of off the top of my head) you cannot build a scout hut, so you can't get to the areas of black to clean it up. That also means you can't build a tower to get rid of more black area. Does anyone know of a way to get rid of the black? I've beaten the game and have ended up with 87% of the island explored. I know it's because of all the black areas that remain. If you can be of help, it would be great!

By prettywoman
10/27/2009
I've also found it hard when it comes to the Lonely Iceberg and Mist island. I've written to the game company for the answer, because it is rather fustrating. I hope that they did not make a mistake. Waiting for them to get bback to me as soon as they do I get intouch.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.