These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Totem Tribe Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

I got to the island searching for t...

I got to the island searching for the Totem Shark. I got finished with the first island in this section. Got to the second island with the "crochet" balls. Got the "energy sphere." I have the colored sticks of red, white, and yellow. When clicking on yellow it sends me to the previous island. I have 7 green turtle ss and 12 grey turtle ss and a valve. What am I missing to get to the next island in search of the totem shark? I tried clicking of the circle of flowers that "know the truth." Nothing happening. Help!!

trying

By tigger
03/22/2009
Put the exploration flag by the yellow crystal and then click on the white crystal and it will send you to the island with the yellow crystal. Make a note of the order of the flowers and when you reach the island with the yellow crystal,put the lights round the mountain in the same order and you will receive the blue crystal.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.