These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Totem Tribe Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

monkey totem is way north and reall...

monkey totem is way north and really hard to see.. keep looking.. i have finished this island and am now venturing throughthe islands of destruction.. has anyone else gotten to the look for the shark totem.. i was able to find three islands i know there are at least 2 more.. but i can't find any other crystals toplace in the third holder.. i found the pink and yellow crystal which helps me travel freely among the three

By kyndrdspirit
02/15/2009
On the third island there are orbs of lights (red and white) and you need to put them in the right sequence. The island that has the yellow, pink and white crystals has a circle of flowers that are red and white. That's the sequence for the orbs of lights. After that, I;m stuck. I can't go any further. Also where to you get the frost towers?
By someone
02/16/2009
when you are on the 4th island you need 2 find 2 valves
1 is on first and 1 on 3rd and energy sphere on 2nd

and frost towers are from lonely iceburg
By sweets
02/16/2009
How do u get to the 4th island...........i have clicked on the crystals but no luck
By lemondrop
02/19/2009
Hi sweets,
Have you found the blue crystal? You should be able to transport to the fourth island after you get the blue crystal in the same way you teleported to the other islands. Please let me know if this doesn't work and I'll help you. Will check the forums daily.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.