These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Totem Tribe Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

shark island, anyone know how to ge...

shark island, anyone know how to get past the sharks to get to island in far right corner. please

By betty
02/11/2009
you need to get the 32 blue ss and give them to the light keeper. he will kill the Sharks for you and you can just swim accross.
By totemscout
02/21/2009
Actually you need the 24 green ss to buy the Arrow Tower, and it will then kill off those sharks. But where is the last blue s? I have found 31, and I've looked until my eyes are bleeding - I cannot find another s! I know the chest in the middle must have the Shark Totem, because I've solved all the other riddles and opened the other chests. Am I missing something obvious?
By gale
04/03/2009
help I cannot master the traveling. I have the blue thing but I cannot travel to a new island. I just cannot figure it out. please help [email protected]
By lazybase
05/05/2009
Hi Gale once the blue crystal is in place and lit go to the white teleporter and click
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.