These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Totem Tribe Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

Hey peep's, Ive almost beaten the g...

Hey peep's, Ive almost beaten the game but there are a few pieces i'm missing. I beat the King Shade, and Im inside the meateor, which Ive Died in 3 times, cant figure out how to beat the aliens inside yet, but my big question is, where do you get the Tower Of Thunder??? I cant find it, anyone know??? Thank you kindly if you do.

If anyone needs help, let me know, I wrote a lot of stuff down, lol it helps me remember.

By tigger
02/06/2009
Nice going Desera. I'm also looking for the Tower of Thunder. From what Nanda said,I have a feeling it's something to do with the Misty Island. You need to find the four lightning bolts and I'm still trying!!!!
By tigger
02/06/2009
Hi Desera, Tigger here. How did you beat the King Shade?
By tigger
02/08/2009
Desera I need help. I've reached the Shark Archipelago and have the pink and yellow travel stones and can land on 3 islands. One of them has the 2 travel stones I've mentioned and a white one, also an empty holder. I can't find another travel stone. I have 14 green turtle ss,10 blue turtle ss and a valve. One island has 3 coloured balls that I can move around, but what are they for? Another island has 8 balls on pedestals that I can light up,but they don't seem to do anything. HELP!!!!!!!!
By lplzydeco
02/12/2009
On Misty Island, you find the lightning bolt icon for the gate (north end) in the middle area of the island. Put the scout flag in the blank area and Aruku will find her way to it. Then you have to collect the lightning bolts for the old guy. Keep in mind where you saw lightning striking when you first started exploring. You really need the thunder towers to complete some of the islands. And don't forget to go back and visit the ones you've already beat. It helps to have the aqua lungs from Shark Archipelago.
By gale
04/02/2009
how do you get the sphere of clairty? I have been trying for weeks and can't get it is is stopping me from a lot of progress.
By tigger
04/03/2009
Go back to Witch Island when you have the fire tower(you get this on Frozen Vale). The fire tower will melt the ice block and you go to the next puzzle. To get the sphere of clarity,there are 5 rocks. Going from right to left,click on 1 then 3 then 2 4 and 5. you now have the sphere.
By gale
04/06/2009
thanks so much. I will get out of 18 cause I cannnot find the last one of each fruit anyway and pick it up... Nothing like repeating yourself until you get it right.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.